Home About The Fame! Contact

Monday 24 March 2014

Re-Inventing the Lamington 2014: The Winner

 One word: winner.

Oh boy, do I find choosing a winner difficult. Seriously, I take less time choosing which body butter (obsessed) to pick up when I am at The Body Shop, and that's pretty much like 'Sophie's Choice' for me anyway.

I'd had this idea that I would get some friends of mine to do the judging and pick a winner, but it didn't work out. We're all in our thirties now, we're busy and who really has time to judge a lamington competition anyway?

Exactly.

So I relied on all of your comments and tweets (which, as a Twitter newbie, I still find exciting) to guide me. And they did. To Curtis and his Eurythmics inspired lamingtons.

Congrats to Curtis! Do you want to actually Fed-Ex me the lamingtons so I can make sure they're worthy? :)

The prize is on it's way.

And thanks to all who entered!

Stick around people, I have some awesome cake coming this week.

Ciao for now.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Curtis - that is one inspired lamington :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, I'm glad these one, they were my favourite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud momma of Curtis. Because of him I know all of the Eurythmics music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gulp, you mean it wasn't me? Sob! Seriously, I thought Curtis' creations were incredible (and I even forgive him for making 'Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This' get stuck in my head for a week). Can't wait for #lamingtons2015!

    ReplyDelete

That's what he said.

Related Posts with Thumbnails